Battman Intelligent BMS 4-12S + Builtin Charger/Switch
This is an advanced and very compact BMS designed by Raphael Chang.
This is an advanced and very compact BMS designed by Raphael Chang. See more information here: https://raphaelchang.com/#projects/bms
The product is not yet in a stable state, so do not order unless you understand that the product still needs additional testing and software improvements to function properly. Use at own risk.
- Supports 4 to 12 cell LiPo and LiFePo4 battery packs
- 100A continuous, 150A peak discharge current
- Cell voltage monitoring and ~100mA balancing with LTC6803 IC
- Bidirectional current monitoring with over-current protection and SOC tracking
- Boost converter circuit with adjustable voltage for CC/CV charging at up to 6A
- Pre-discharge circuit to limit inrush currents
- External momentary switch to turn on BMS and rest of system
- Complete shutdown to preserve battery when not in use
- RTCC to periodically wake up BMS to discharge batteries to storage capacity when left unused
- STM32F3 microcontroller with UART, I2C, CAN communication and WS2812 LED support
- GUI for configuration and visualization
- 3.7″x1″ PCB size